The Cache Valley Transit District enforces its conduct and nuisance policy on all CVTD vehicles and property. For a full copy of the policy please click here. Provided below is a list of appropriate Etiquette and behavior.
Conduct Policy (Summary)
- No person shall bring or carry on CVTD property a live animal other than a service animal unless such animal remains in an enclosed carry-on.
- No consumption of food or beverage is allowed on a transit vehicle. No person shall bring food or beverage aboard a transit vehicle that is not kept in an enclosed container.
- No person may create a hazardous or offensive condition including:
- Brandishing or discharging a firearm; threatening with or assaulting a person with a weapon;
- Smoking(Includes E-cigarettes), spitting, defecating, urinating or discarding offensive substance in or on a transit vehicle or facility;
- Initiating or circulating a report, knowing it to be false, concerning a bomb, crime, fire, emergency;
- Subjecting any other person to offensive contact, extortion, harassment, lewd or offensive behavior;
- Engage in fighting or violent, or threatening behavior;
- Make excessive and unnecessary noise;
- Use abusive language, obscene, profane or vulgar language or obscene gestures;
- Ride a skateboard, roller skates or roller blades upon any transit vehicle or facility.